EVK’s Greek Salad, a meal on it’s own or part of a Greek Night!
- 1/2 a block of feta
- 2 peppers
- 1 cucumber
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes (or a bunch of little ones)
- a handful of kalamata olives
- small red onion
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
- dried oregano
- Cube feta.
- Chop peppers, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Slice olives in half and remove stones (buy olives with the stone in- it keeps them fresher!).
- Thinly slice onion.
- Throw everybody in salad a bowl, add a few good splashes of olive oil and lemon juice, and good dashes of oregano and salt.